'Dreadlocks are kinda boring" (aka, 9 months and these 'babies' have grown so much and are doing their thang!)

Day 1 (left) and Month 9 (right)



Shhhh!

Quiet as kept.... dreadlocks are kinda 'boring'.

What do I mean by that? Well, just that, once you get them started right and don't stand in their way, they pretty much take care of themselves, and they take care of you.

I have LOVED being loc'd these past 9 months. I have get-up-and-go hair that always looks amazing and suits my style, my schedule and my days. As my husband said when I first got them, and as I now firmly believe with every fibre of my being, getting locs is quite simply one of the best things I've ever done for myself.

The 'boring' part is that there's just not that much to blog about, so this blog of mine has been mighty quiet, and I cannot promise you that will change any time soon.

Simply, they're good, I'm good, loving every minute, life is fine!

changes over the past 5 years

Comments

  1. Hey, that is an achievement on its own, had mine 7years plus but have to add, time becomes your companion with Dreadlocks.. hate having to trim mine, Whence they pass my rear..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment