100 Hours


This is how the baby locs have changed since they were crocheted in: a bit more plump and juicy looking, budding at the ends, my natural tendency to curl showing up, and white hairs from my white-haired, super-shedmonster doggy trying to take up residence (will be picking those out asap!).

As for maintenance -- all I've done to them is get caught in a typical British rain shower without an umbrella and to spritz my scalp and the locs with 100% rose water to hydrate, because the heat's on now and it's been very drying.

Oh, and I've already had to gingerly run my fingers through along the scalp several times a day in order to keep my sections separated, because my super curling and coiling hair is already trying to migrate from one root to the other and start to "congo."

Before: the natural curl pattern (3b/3c/4a mishmash)- you can see its tendency
to get tight, shrink and knot together even before loc'ing.

24 hours

100 hours


----------

FYI on hair texture typing




Comments